Our main product range
Increase the efficiency of your series 3 gas engine with our award-winning efficiency upgrade products.
Our products are enhanced to bring longer service intervals, friendly maintenance and overall lower fuel consumption ensuring higher efficiency.
We have years of strong inhouse research and development for our efficiency upgrade package.
EVE3 efficiency upgrade
Upgrade your series 3 gas engine with our award-winning, state of the art EVE3 Cylinder Heads with our 4-valve-design and highest standards regarding material selection and processing.
Cut your gas consumption and increase your engine’s efficiency with minimal downtime or alongside your planned overhaul while maintaining the lifetime and service intervals you are used to.
- Up to 6 % less gas consumption @1 MW, Biogas calorific value 5 kWh/m3
- Up to 2.5 % higher electrical efficiency rate
- 4-valve-design for improved load-switching
- Central positioned pre-chamber spark plug for homogeneous combustion
- Optimized inlet- and outlet channel geometry
- Reduction of your NOx emissions down to 250 mg/m3 is possible
- All gas engines type 3
- Straight forward installation of cylinder heads without the need to adapt or exchange other critical components of the engine.
Spark plug series 3
PowerUP designed pre-chamber spark plug for series 3 engines with two-valve-design cylinder heads.
Reliable mechanical strength in operation and effective heat dissipation are key factors for spark plugs. Our spark plugs are designed with an ideal level of heat range and as a consequence increasing your engine uptime and availability.
On top of that, our premium quality spark plugs require no regapping and are therefore maintenance-free.
- No regapping necessary
- Can be operated as lean as 250 mg/NOx
- Plug and play Design, no adjustment of ignition-timing and boost-pressure necessary
- Available for NGS & Biogas, special release available for other gas-types
Piston series 3
PowerUP’s high quality piston for series 3 was designed to address reliability problems in the market and reduce operational costs.
State of the art materials and processing ensures the highest mechanical strength and reliability in operation.
Together with our competent manufacturing partners and combustion experts, we are also able to provide tailored compression ratios for special applications on-demand.
- Manufactured with an insert brass sleeve in the piston pin bore for maximum reliability due to reduced risk of boss fatigue fracture
- Compatible with all gas engines series 3
- Available in all commonly used compression ratios
- Tailored compression ratios available on-demand
PowerUP is covering the complete range of products for preventive and corrective maintenance.
All the products for daily operation, such as filters and gaskets, as well as parts for minor and major overhaul, such as bearings, starters, liners, valves and actuators, are selected and specified for the highest quality.
- An inventory of 100 000 items and a warehouse of 500m³ enables us to provide you with all the necessary parts for daily operation
- Our sales team is dedicated to react fast for emergency delivery with most items on stock or to be sourced quickly from our well-connected global supply-chain
Our blow-by filtration system significantly reduces the contamination of turbochargers, intercoolers and combustion chambers with oil-ash and oil-coke – thus extending the lifetime and performance of the entire gas engine.
In addition, our blowby filter system scores with an unsurpassed service life and does not require any maintenance !
- Expected lifetime of up to 30.000 operating hours
- Guaranteed oil separation rate of 99,98%
- No thermal insulation required
- Compact and vibration resistant filter design
- Easy to assemble and maintenance free
- Plug and play design for easy, direct exchanges of the filter-unit on most series 3 engines
- Retrofitting kits for special versions ensure compatibility with all series 3 engines
Cylinder head overhaul
PowerUP provides all required spare parts for a proper overhaul of series 3 two-valve design (OEM) cylinder heads.
Additionally, we are able to offer a condition-based overhaul of your used cylinder heads by our highly qualified in-house staff with full inspection, re-machining of all relevant surfaces and check & exchange / refurbish of critical parts which are subject to wear.
- Economical alternative to replacing the entire cylinder head
- Expected lifetime > 30.000 hours
- Reduced valve-wear due to high-quality valves and seat-rings
- Highest reliability standards due to crack-check and full inspection by experts
- Highest cleanliness standards due to inhouse vacuum-washing process
- Valves, seat rings, springs & guides are usually always available on PowerUP’s stock.