Our main product range
Our series 6 productline was thoroughly designed and enhanced to enable longer lifetime, better serviceability and overall higher reliability and performance.
We are building on years of strong in-house research and development for our series 6 products and our experienced engineers are dedicated to continuously improve our benchmark products.
Cylinder heads for E & F versions
Cylinder heads belong to the critical core components of any combustion engine and are extremely loaded. Therefore they have an enormous impact on engine reliability and performance.
Recognizing these facts, we have developed our PowerUP series 6 cylinder heads with an optimized cooling system, highest-quality valves and seat-rings and improved casting materials which result in increased reliability and trouble-free operation.
- Optimized water channel geometry for better cooling, avoids valve-sticking and fire deck cracking
- High-quality casting material
- Optimized valve seat geometry to minimize valve-wear
- Highest quality valves and seat-rings
- Improved cooling properties of PowerUP cylinder heads in combination with PowerUP pre-combustion system have a positive impact on spark plug life
- Compatible with series 6 engines versions E & F
- Mixable with OEM cylinder heads for highest flexibility
- all-purpose design ready for use with bio- and special gases by simply adapting the pre-combustion system
- Adapter kit available for easy exchange between E & F engine versions on mixed cogeneration-plants
Spark plug series 6
PowerUP’s genuine spark plug for series 6 with revolutionary annular electrode design for minimized wear and reliable, strong combustion.
Our spark plugs for series 6 are subject to continuous improvement and rigorous testing on a vast variety of series 6 engines and applications.
The PowerUP series 6 spark plug requires no regapping and is therefore maintenance-free!
- Maintenance-free due to annular electrode design
- long service-life and cost-efficient
- Plug and play design for all series 6 engines, no adjustments necessary
- Available for NGS, Biogas, Landfill & APG – special release available for other gas-types
Pre combustion system
Our pre-combustion system consisting of pre-chamber, spark plug sleeve and pre-chamber gas valve works harmoniously together.
PowerUP engineers have continuously optimized the functional design and reliability of every single component, while at the same time the overall dimensions remain unchanged to ensure full compatibility with OEM parts.
Enabling steady combustion with minimal wear the system is increasing the reliability of the entire gas engine and allows for a flawless operation.
- Designed for longer lifetime & less soot production
- High quality materials to minimize wear & avoid cracks
- Optimized cooling properties aid in prolonging spark plug lifetime
- Improved O-rings to avoid leakages and unnecessary downtimes
- Campatible with all series 6 E&F cylinder heads
- “Drop in solution” – each single parts is interchangeable / mixable with OEM
- Available for natural gas, biogas, landfill gas and selected special gases.
Steel-piston series 6
PowerUP’s steel piston with “mexican-hat-shape” was specially developed to avoid sticking of the top-ring and aids flawless operation of series 6-F engines.
With our revolutionary one-piece design, we have eliminated the risk of piston-crown separation.
The highest quality material and processing are making the PowerUP steel-piston the spare part of choice for your next series 6-F engine overhaul.
- One-Piece-Design eliminates risk of piston-crown separation
- reduced temperatures at the top-ring for minimized oil coke deposits
- avoids top-ring sticking and cylinder-liner scuffing
- Available for all series 6-F engines
- Available for compression ratios 10.5, 11.5 and 12.0
Our blow-by filtration system significantly reduces the contamination of turbochargers, intercoolers and combustion chambers with oil-ash and oil-coke – thus extending the lifetime and performance of the entire gas engine.
In addition, our blowby filter system scores with an unsurpassed service life and does not require any maintenance !
- Expected lifetime of up to 30.000 operating hours
- Guaranteed oil separation rate of 99,98%
- High specific oil load capability eliminates the need for a multi-filter setup (except J624)
- No thermal insulation required
- Easy to assemble and maintenance free
- Compact design that comes with specially designed vibration decoupling to increase reliability
- Plug and play design for easy, direct exchanges of the filter-unit on most series 6 engines
- Retrofitting kits for special versions ensure compatibility with all series 6 engines
Exhaust gas line
A damaged exhaust gas-line can have devastating influence on an engine’s performance and is also a major cost-driver upon an overhaul.
Therefore it was a necessity for us, to provide our customers with a commercially efficient and reliable solution for an exchange of the series 6 exhaust gas line.
- available for all series 6 engines and cylinder-counts
- cost-effective solution for safe engine operation
- compatible with OEM soft- & hard insulations
PowerUP is covering the complete range of products for preventive and corrective maintenance.
All the products for daily operation, such as filters and gaskets, as well as parts for minor and major overhaul, such as bearings, starters, liners, valves and actuators, are selected and specified for the highest quality.
- An inventory of 100 000 items and a warehouse of 500m³ enables us to provide you with all the necessary parts for daily operation
- Our sales team is dedicated to react fast for emergency delivery with most items on stock or to be sourced quickly from our well-connected global supply-chain