Our main product range
We understand the importance of keeping your gas engine running constantly and with the best performance.
Therefore we operate our own competence center with our most experienced experts at the forefront of our customer service to provide the best support for external & internal demands.
By offering our competence centre hotline, which is manned 7 days a week from 8 am – 8 pm (CET) we ensure fast response when help is needed most.
- We have a thorough understanding of how your engine operates
- Remote access to the engine management system
- Engine operating data is collected and accessed by our experienced service technicians for analysis to ensure improved engine operation
- Faults are identified via our EDI or DIA.NE (OEM) control system and diagnosed remotely, which reduces the overall costs for engine maintenance
- Real-time expert support for quick troubleshooting and troubleshooting guidance
- Minimized loss of earnings due to unplanned downtime
- Less costly on-site visits
- Minimized operating and life cycle costs through timely interventions and countermeasures
- Improved support for plant technicians with increased reliability
Our competence centre monitors the performance of your gas engine for:
- Key operation parameters
- Availability (operating hours)
- Electrical output (kW, kWh)
- Gas quality when linked to gas detectors (CH4, O2, H2S)
A lot of issues can be resolved remotely through our competence centre, however, if there is a problem that needs onsite intervention then a designated PowerUP service engineer will be sent to your site to carry our comprehensive engine analysis and fix the problem.